- Carter & Son Workmanship
- $4.95 Shipping
Because our handles are solid aircraft grade aluminum they are strong and maneuverable as well as chatter reducing. The specific shape of the handle is designed to fit your hand for comfort. Beautifully engraved and polished, the handle will last a lifetime. Two set screws secure our tools 3” into the handle for extra versatility. Add some power to your turning!
- 3/4" bore
- Even weight for maneuverability & balance
- Designed to fit your handle for comfort
- Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime guarantee
Carter & Son Workmanship
- Every tool starts with a meticulous design. For example, a unique round tang is designed for strength and chatter-reduction.
- All our materials are certified and sourced in the United States.
- Throughout our precision manufacturing process we keep tolerances tight. This ensures strength, longevity, and cuts chatter.
- Your tool has been hand-polished, sharpened and inspected. Quality is in the details, and details are our specialty.
- At Carter & Son Toolworks our customers are most important. Returns are hassle-free. Our sharpening center is happy to answer questions. Give us a call or send us an email anytime. Visit our contact page.
In our Seattle factory meticulous designs (like a round tang for enhanced strength) meet American materials. Precision manufacturing keeps tolerances tight (boosting control and cutting chatter). And you’ll know it’s a Carter & Son tool by the personal touches. Like a hand-polished flute and sharp edge. We get the details right. You experience quality at the lathe.
Enjoy premium lathe tools without worrying about shipping.
|United States||$4.95 Priority 2-Day Shipping|
|Canada (under 20lbs)||$29.99 Priority Shipping|
|Canada (over 20lbs)||$44.99 Standard Shipping|
|International (under 20 lbs)||$64.95 Priority Shipping|
|International (over 20lbs)||$74.95 Standard Shipping|